Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rain Rain

We awoke this morning to HUGE thunderstorms. Bug is so sweet, she was content to lay in bed and watch the rain. I love her so much. She is doing so good.

Today is another hard day. I am convinced it is because of the meds. The mood swings make me want to quit work and become a housewife. While that is a valid wish, it is not reasonable finance wise. Blah.

So I am going to get in the gym and am highly considering going back to Weight Watcher meetings or something. I know my eating has been bad, stress and all - but I want to gain control of this small weight gain.

Strange Dreams- actually I have been having some variation of this kind of dream for over a week - I think it is also tied to the meds. Anyway the dream night before last was me with Tim - an ex - a completely non-sexual dream. I was just asking him how he was doing and updating him on my life. He was my boyfriend in 8th grade. He and I started hanging out and he broke up with his girlfriend to be my boyfriend. I know bad. I last spoke to him in 1997 and have no idea where he is or what he is up to now.

Well, the girl he broke up with ended up being one of my Best Friends in HS. She also turned into the worst friend possible. Well, last night's dream was about her. We were at a college and it was present day - meaning I had Sweetie and Bug. I was talking to her and she was yelling. I told her that I thought we should not use any angry tones or discuss certain topics. I don't remember the exact wording but it was along the lines of - for 6 weeks we cannot yell and we can only talk about happy/neutral thing. So very strange. But apparently it worked, we were civil for the 6 weeks. At least I think we were, I woke up before the 6 weeks ended.

Very strange dream. I know it is about relationships without closure. And I know how people stay in your dreams long after they leave. From what I have heard, she lives in NY and is making a go with her ex-fiance. So why is she getting into my dreams? The meds! I tell you they are messing with my brain.

I get to go shoe shopping tonight or tomorrow night. I hate shoe shopping. I need some open toe shoes with a defined heel. Blah. Or flats with closed toes.

OK back to work.

1 comment:

Crista said...

Hey Missy. Sorry it was a rough day, and hope tomorrow is better! Also hope you got my e-mail...

((hugs))