Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Don't Drink Don't Smoke - what do you do?

song is stuck in my head - hence title.

Did not make it to the gym this morning for a couple of reasons. Sweetie got back from the gym and woke me up. This caused me to start coughing and coughing. I took my oh-so-good-but knocks-you-out-for-hours cough syrup. And second, I might have been able to get out of bed but a certain little person wanted to snuggle me. She comes to our bed when she wakes up. Last night was a 2:00 night and I got a lot of snuggles.

She really is the sweetest baby ever.

Everyone told me that with tubes Bug would start eating. Sure enough, the day after surgery she ate - drum roll please - 33oz and half a jar of food. WOW. I am normally just trying to get her over the 20oz mark. I so hope it continues. Oh and she also got a lot of bites of cookies. A family friend sent homemade cookies to me - to help my stress with Serif. One of the cookies she made is an oatmeal, butterscotch, and chocolate chip cookie - so good. I shared little of that one with Bug.

I am feeling better today. While I did have some bitchy points this morning, I am doing pretty good now. I am working on my workout plan - need a good base before starting my marathon training. Whether or not we are at the gym, this training has to occur in order for me to celebrate my B-day walking.

Dreams? nope, nothing strange last night.

So with work I am battling between staying and starting my CPA study, leaving for a full time job for more money, leaving for a part time job and taking Bug out of daycare twice a week, or staying home with Bug. I know decisions, decisions. Of course, staying with Bug would mean me taking 6 hours at the community college so that I could stop paying on my loans for awhile.

My Endo's office just called to confirm my appointment for tomorrow. I was very confused, as I do not have an appointment tomorrow, and then realized that when they moved up my appointment, they forgot to cancel the original. How funny. I told the receptionist to cancel mine and call someone and make their day by saying that they can be seen earlier. She thought that was a great idea.

OK I need to get back to work. Might post more later.

1 comment:

the greatest said...

You still haven't told us what the headhunters said.