Monday, March 13, 2006

Alone in the office

I am the only one in the office. Everyone is on vacation, lunch, or offsite meetings.

It is quiet.

I took my pregnancy test this morning - had to make sure before starting my meds. It was nice and negative. So I took my first pill today. So far so good.

I am journaling my food - I think it is going to help.

Sweetie and I have some running around to do after work so I went home and picked up Bug's bag and camera. YAY.

We are also going to watch our flooring video to see if what we want to do is practical.

I am tired.

I drank my last diet cokes, and ate my last total splurge icecream, last night. Don't get me wrong, I am not giving up icecream - just limiting my amount.

Tonight I start my new exercise routine and flying.
I will do some weights and spend some quality time with Sweetie in our closet and bathroom cleaning and organizing.

Flylady breaks your house into 5 sections. Each day (mon - fri) you spend 15 minutes cleaning/decluttering. You spend about a week in each zone. The thinking is that when the house is at a certain point, this basically will keep your house clean and ready for company at any time (along with morning, afternoon, evening routines, and a weekly house blessing).

Since we are in the initial clean up, and many rooms depend on others, we are doing our own sections. This week is the master closet and bathroom. This means doing all laundry, making piles for donation, bringing clothes from other rooms, and cleaning the bathroom from floor to ceiling. This must be done before the bedroom and that kind of thing.

I am excited.

2 comments:

Missy said...

YOU ARE SO AWESOME

Unknown said...

I'm all about that Flylady's zone theory, thingie.

BTW, you are a far bigger woman than I will ever be in giving up the Diet Coke. Beat the addiction, sister! ;)