Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ponderings

I am working through the meds, and trying to find a balance between family and work. So , I will use this blog as a thinktank. Much like my post earlier about my dream. There may be more posts about dreams and other personal subjects. Please be patient as I am simply looking for my calm.

Today when we picked up Bug we found out both of our favorite teachers are leaving soon. This sucks. I have looked at our budget and I don't see how I can stay home. But if I am going to work, I want to work towards getting out of debt. I think I will revise my resume and see what is out there. I don't want to work long hours, start over with vacation accruals, or stop carpooling. I will throw it out and see what happens, that cannot hurt.

Sweetie is headed to the gym. He is so good. I hope to go tomorrow. It is so hard to get out of bed when you are snuggling the cutest baby ever.

I did not get to buying shoes. Will have to do it another night.

I am tired. I wonder if I will have more strange dreams. Who knows who from the past might make an appearance tonight in the land of slumber.

But first I must go rinse some bottles and clean my sink.

No comments: