Monday, March 20, 2006

Really hard day

Today has been very hard, so I come here to chat with you.

This morning started badly. Just before the alarm went off for me to get to the gym, Bug decided I needed to be snuggled BIG TIME. It sucked because I had to end the snuggling to go to the gym. She was so unhappy. She did not want Daddy - she wanted Me.
I got to the gym right at 6:00. It wasn't too busy - which is good for future days. When I got to the trainer I knew something was wrong. I said "hi, I am Missy, your 6:00". She was totally not expecting me. They double booked her. We rescheduled for Wednesday. So I went home and got back into bed with Bug and Sweetie. When Bug woke up for the day she looked at me like "when did you come back".
Then she was not happy and getting her ready this morning was a pain. Her second tooth is coming in and it is hurting her.
I got to work a few minutes late - and I got in trouble for it. Blah.

It boils down to me having a very bad depressed day. Nothing to worry about or to call 911 about, just me being blue. I am doubting my job, I am doubting if I am happy here. I am on the verge of tears. I feel beaten. I want nothing more than to sit and do nothing.

And I have gained 3 pounds this week. And while I did eat a couple of bad meals, I do not see how I gained that much. I am very worried that I am already in Hypo - means my meds are too high. The depression and weight are signs. I cannot do anything for another three weeks. So I need to be strict with my points and make sure I get to the gym.

I just hate days like this.

So let's talk about something happy. Sweetie and I went to the gym last night. We played around as I did not want to be sore for my assessment. We did the treadmill and I even ran, without holding on, for over a minute and a half. So I am going to work on the run/walk program for Motive. Sweetie did a mile while I looked at the treadmill's options and workouts. Then we hit the weights. I am SOOOOO weak. We looked at several machines and chatted.

Then the real fun started. We went to the pool. I went without a cover up or shorts. Sweetie kept saying how good I looked. All I have to say is, swimming is hard. Something I totally want to do but will have to work up to it. We finished our workout with a sit in the sauna. SOOOO nice. By the time we went home, it felt like we had a date. I loved it.

MIL read that a lack of vitamin D can cause graves'. So I purchased a supplement. I started it last night. I hope it helps.

So back to today. I am just having a low day. Sweetie is constantly e-mailing me ideas on how to feel better and saying how much he loves me. I am very lucky. I am going to get out of here today - maybe a few minutes early, and get my Bug.

We take Bug to the ENT tomorrow - looks like tubes are in our future. BLAH!

And I just got a call from another headhunter.

No comments: