Friday, March 03, 2006

Scanning the Blues

I came, I saw, I scanned.

It was not bad. My head was in the open. I got pictures taken. I said this is all happening because my thyroid wants to be a model. The tech, cool chick, said that it was thyroid Glamour Shots and that at the end I could choose between wallets or 8 1/2 x 11. HaHa.

I even listened to some cool blues music during the scan. After I said I liked it, she said she has more suitable patient music, but thought I was cool and kept her music on. I got the name and will buy a CD.

She showed me the results, not sure she was supposed to. Luckily, I am not the type to freak out.

The right side of my thyroid is about three times larger than the left. No, No, we are not worrying.

Everything is ok, I said so. I cannot do anything until I see the doctor, so I am going to focus on being healthy.

Tomorrow is supposed to be me and the HS friends at my house drinking and talking. I like these girls. And while I say that I am not worried, I am a little. I am not all together looking forward to this. I want to be with Sweetie, I want to sleep. I want to be productive, I want to be active.

I am going to finish this post and close the computer for the weekend - don't want to give in and do any googles regarding thyroids.

So I will leave you with some tidbits about today.

I am currently reading “Fat Girl”
I had icecream for breakfast
Icecream does not keep you going for long
I eat emotionally
Three days without meat – a success
I took Sweetie his lunch today
Then mom and I got Bug and went to the Arbor
We talked and ate icecream – I know twice
Bug and I used a photo booth
We are planning a vacation
We are cleaning and cleaning and cleaning tomorrow
And going to the YMCA to check out infant swim lessons
When I am worried – although I say I am not – all I want is to hang out with Sweetie
That is all I want for tomorrow
And a walk
I hope to get in three miles tomorrow
And studying would be nice

Now it is time for bed.

Goodnight.

No comments: