Sunday, March 05, 2006

In Summary

I should be cleaning the kitchen. I should be cleaning bottles. But I am not, I am blogging.

To be fair, I am also snuggling a lavender scented Bug.

My weekend consisted of, in no particular order:

Grocery store, donuts, sleeping, snuggling, playing, checking out the Y, playing on the playground and going down a slide with Bug, watching Sweetie go down a bigger slide with Bug, Spending time with Brother and Mom, buying Bug's first shoes (they have butterflies on them), being told that my petite little girl (shoe size 2.5) should be a 4 (I knew what the saleswoman meant - just don't say it like that), watching corpse bride (very good but Nightmare is still the bomb), eating healthy in the mall, walking 3.4 miles with Sweetie and Bug, cleaning Bug's room, washing our slip covers, changing our bed (jersey sheets), giving Bug a big bubble bath, painting my toe and finger nails, family nap, starting the plans for Bug's 1st b-day party, continuing plans for vacation, random kisses, random hugs, watching Bug crawl from her room to the living room TV and back - longest trek yet, carrying Bug in the front carrier through the mall, giving Sweetie his first Boca Burger - and he liked it, completed day 4&5 of no-meat, watching the Academy Awards, and being surprised by Sweetie with a vanilla latte - yum (it's the little things, you know).

Wow that was a lot.

And a closing thought, I saw a girl wearing high heels, a mini skirt, and LEG WARMERS - black ones that were thick. Has this come back in style? Please tell me no.

No comments: