Tuesday, April 12, 2005

2 months remain

It is lunchtime. I have a lot to do today with work because the auditors will be here on Thursday. However, I do not feel motivated to work, I want to blog. I want to enter my thoughts into my journal. I want to express my emotions. Perhaps I can write a little all day and still accomplish the much needed property plant and equipment requests from KPMG. See when I phrase it like that doesn’t my job sound exciting?

I cannot get comfortable today. Walking causes pains and when sitting I am antsy. I did have a bit of a freak out moment earlier. Today is April 12. My due date is June 12. That means a mere 2 months away. That time is going to fly, especially with everything that I have planned during the course of the last two months. Now everyone together – group freak out – AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH!!

I must say – when you are pregnant, the simplest things can make you so happy. I am drinking a Big Red and I am so happy.

I am happy to report that as of leaving work tonight I am on the last bit for the auditors. WOO HOO.

Tonight we started preparing for the move this weekend. We tackled our dresser. To be honest, our bedroom and bathroom are always the last rooms to clean because no one goes into the rooms – or at least that is the theory. We found movie stubs, photos, concert tickets, marathon bibs, and other items. It was wonderful going through these items and reminiscing.

My Sweetie is finishing some of the picking up while I relax on the bed. I am having a bit of cramping – nothing scary, only Braxton hicks. However, he likes me to take it easy when this happens.

I am very tired tonight. Think it is time to let my head fall gently into my pillow.

No comments: