Friday, April 22, 2005

Not too big

This morning I woke up with a pinched nerve in my hip flexor area that made walking difficult. Luckily, this eased up as the morning progressed. However, some Braxton Hicks contractions caused much uncomfortableness at work. So I decided the best thing to do was to go home early for a bubble bath.

I did not get my pampering on Thursday. So one good thing about my pain was the opportunity of some much needed pampering. I came home, filled up my bath (I have always loved my garden tub), brought my computer in so I could listen to music, and proceeded to take a hot bath. No worries, my duck thermometer said I was still in the safe area for temperature. I enjoyed a long bath and a facial.

I am happy to report that even at 7 months pregnant and a large belly I can still do many things. I had no problems shaving my legs or painting my toenails. I then enjoyed a nap. The bath helped my pain and swelling. I might have to start getting up earlier and taking a hot bath before work.

I am almost ready for tomorrow. I cannot wait. I still have to decide on what to wear. I simply want to be cute and comfortable.

Now it is time to spend some quality time with my Sweetie. He is so wonderful and is as excited as I am about the shower tomorrow.

No comments: