Monday, April 11, 2005

I am done!

It is done, complete, and sent. My personal business plan project is in the instructors’ hands now. Godspeed paper, Godspeed.

After finishing the paper, my Sweetie and I enjoyed a relaxing evening in each other’s arms. Next week my group project is due, that will reduce much stress, of course it is going to be quite a ride to get to the end product.

I have had a great day. Feeling as I am on a high all day, nothing could bring me down. I love this kind of mood. I walked around with a grin from ear to ear throughout the office. Even my hip flexor pain did not bother my mood, although the pain enhanced my waddling.

Warning pregnancy hormones ahead:
I am so happy right now. I love my Sweetie. Everyday is better and better. Things are not only wonderful with my Sweetie, they are going so well with the other family members. We are seeing my brother on a weekly basis and I am trying to stay in better contact with my Sweetie’s sister – she has quite a social life and we do not get together as much as I would like. However, I feel greatly protective of all of my family members and friends. Hormones are fun in this respect. I want everyone happy and become disgusted when others try to break this harmony.

So we are looking at less than 9 weeks until JuneBug’s arrival. My Sweetie thinks she will come early simply because of all that we need to do in preparation. Of course, we will be better prepared after the showers. It simply amazes me that we are this far along. Tonight our JuneBug did a grand dance number for my Sweetie. She performed her largest moves to date. My belly rippled with waves. It was amazing.

I hope tomorrow is as wonderful on the emotional front as today.

No comments: