Sunday, April 10, 2005

Play Time

Today has been very busy. I went back to school today for my group meeting. The meeting went well. I am not the slacker in the group. We are all slackers. OK that sounds bad. After meeting for two hours, we left the library with a plan of attack for our final product. I came home to my Sweetie, Mother, and MIL. They helped my Sweetie move some furniture to open our living room. This kind of thing helps my Sweetie. He is going through nesting big time.

After dinner, we ran to Target to get a flashlight as well as a couple of other items. I told you he is nesting – “we do not have a big enough flashlight, must get one today”. While passing the toy isle, or rather entering, I saw some big bouncy balls. We get one out and decide the only decent thing to do as soon-to-be parents was to test the equipment. The next isle was empty and so began the ball play. We then noticed different textures for the balls – well that means we have to test the other option. That meant another test run. It was so much fun. We did experience a small girl, I would say maybe two and a half or so, come running past us without a parent close by only to hide in the clothes. The mother, who was also pregnant, obviously had played this game before and came looking for her. Terry gave away her hiding place by saying “I have no idea where she went” while randomly waving into the direction of the clothing rack with a huge grin (he wants me to add that he did not rat out the little girl). It was so cute. All we could see was two little white sandals and blue jean shorts under the clothing. I cannot wait. This prompted my Sweetie to want to look at picture frames.

Once we got home, I started back on my project. I can happily say that I am halfway complete with the final proofing. It is due tomorrow night at 11 and I know that I will get everything complete in time – and do a lil missy dance to celebrate. My Sweetie continued his nesting, which I LOVE and moved some items around on a shelf. He put my moo-cow photo in a frame to display along with the picture of the candle display from our first Christmas as a married couple. He is so wonderful, no wonder I call him Sweetie.

I will be so happy when the semester is over, so very happy. However, my Mom did point out my lack of complete breakdowns over school this semester and last, basically since becoming pregnant. This is true. I have been much less stressed during the last almost seven months. Let us hope this continues over the last three weeks of class.

It is time to drift off to sleep. What a wonderful and productive weekend. I feel much accomplishment as I cuddle into my husband’s arms.

No comments: