Friday, April 08, 2005

Pissy, Tax Return, and Family Doctor

Today started out wonderful ;-) But quickly changed once getting out of bed and realizing that I still do not feel great. Then I found that I have a flat tire so Sweetie came back to the house to take me to work – he only got to the end of the street before realizing that I was not behind him. When I get to work, the hormones kick in and I am in a pissy mood. Not at anyone in particular, or anything, just in general. I have a co-worker who is my buddy, in spite of her being 21 and calling me old LOL. I warned her about my mood and she did not flinch and focused on making me laugh. She even took me to lunch to make sure that I got out of the office. That combined with logging into our bank account and finding that our tax return deposited today – YAY. This means we can buy anything in our registry that others do not. I also received more good news today. Our family doctor accepts infants, some do not, so JuneBug will have the same doctor as me. This is a huge relief.

So, the pissiness has lessened. Hormones are such fun. This weekend is more schoolwork and cleaning for the upcoming move. Also, have to rent a small u-haul. This is getting exciting. So much to do. Best Friend imed me today with “YOU ARE GRDAUTING NEXT MONTH”. That made me smile. I reevaluated my timeline for everything for our JuneBug. We are not off track, but I need to feel better this weekend to get everything done. I am being good, drinking my water, and taking my vitamins – so that has to count for something.

We started planning our weekend away last night. Thanks to the tax return, we may go all out. We found a wonderful hotel on the RiverWalk. Our last outing before our baby, I cannot wait. Of course, I hate spending a lot of money on a hotel. My Sweetie said it is my decision. We shall see. The sheer ability to do a nice weekend is wonderful. It will also depend on my ligament, sciatica, and hip flexor pain. Wow I sound old there, don’t I?

Even with all my sleep yesterday, I am very tired today. I cannot wait for Sweetie to pick me up. Tonight will be research, research, and more research. I cannot wait until this class is over. I am so glad that I am only taking one class this semester. I like having the ability to focus on baby as well. With the end of my undergraduate, I took 15 hours while working full time. I was so exhausted when graduation hit that I do not know if I enjoyed it fully, although that might also have to do with starting the MBA program only a couple weeks after graduation.

I love where my Sweetie and I are right now. In looking around our family and friends, I am happy to have such strong and wonderful people supporting me. I think about this a lot recently due to my upcoming shower. Not to mention, that the Diva’s have been so wonderful, even with the issues in their own lives. I am so lucky to have this group as my closest friends. Every time I am with these women, I learn something new, feel stronger and more secure about myself, and feel as if I am worthy of their friendship.

I could keep rambling, but it is almost time for my Sweetie to arrive to pick me up. In case I do not blog again until Monday, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: