Thursday, April 21, 2005

One Shower Down

I just finished my work shower. It was wonderful, decorations everywhere along with good food. My co-workers are fabulous. Finance people filled the room. I received two large group gifts, really a smart way to go. Our JuneBug has her bassinet – yay a place to sleep. I also received a large basket filled with baby items; receiving blankets, diapers, wipes, mittens, booties, hangers, outfits, bibs, a couple of neat toys, and other items that I cannot even think of right now. I cannot believe all of the items. My co-worker friend bought me a boppy and two outfits and another co-worker bought about 4 outfits for when she hits about 6 months.

This really made it sink in. I just opened gifts for my little girl. I now have a bed for her to sleep in. This is crazy. I cannot wait. However, my Sweetie and I are scared to death – though we know that we will handle whatever comes our way. We always do.

I cannot wait for this weekend. No matter how it turns out, it will be perfect.

Now I want to go home and play with my, I mean JuneBug’s, new items.

No comments: