Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Happiness

Tonight, I blog from home. Today was long and busy. My Sweetie requested that we ride together today. I felt bad when I had to work late to make sure that all day three close items completed as needed. However, it was worth the wait to see his smile when I picked him up instead of having to wait until getting home.

My throat is feeling a bit better. However, I am not letting work know. We are supposed to have a work weekend this weekend. Not only will all my items be complete, but I have to finish a 32 page paper, prepare for the moving of furniture the next weekend, meet with my school group, and spend some quality time with my Sweetie.

Tonight the weather is nice. We have the windows open and the cats enjoy the breeze. A thunderstorm approaches. I see the radar on the screen and can hear the thunder in the distance. My Sweetie prepares our dinner as the first warning weatherman warns of large hail approaching. Serif is hanging out behind my ribs. While this is uncomfortable, my sciatica is feeling better today.

I feel at great peace today. Best Friend is teasing me about my shower. I am not to know anything. I will not even find out the location until a couple of days before the engagement. I love it. She is so wonderful. I only hope that I can do the same for her when the time comes.

School is very stressful right now. I have my personal project to finish this weekend. The one good thing about this is after Monday I will be that much closer to graduation. My group project is advancing slowly. However, I am confident that we will complete our assignment on time. Graduation is fast approaching, only five and a half weeks away. This is crazy. I am so close to the end. I can taste it. Now I need a cute outfit for the occasion.

Mmmmmmm I smell dinner. It is time to enjoy Chinese chicken salad.

No comments: