Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sick at home

I am at home today recovering for the niceness that my co-worker shared with me. I am not so sick that anyone should worry, I simply got a fever last night and want to make sure that it does not come back. So, I got to relax today. After breakfast and sending Sweetie off to work I went back to bed. Apparently, I needed it as I slept for three and a half hours. I woke up a couple of minutes before my Sweetie called to make sure that I woke up to eat lunch. I even got some research done. Once again, I have to say that I love my laptop. It is the best when I need to stay in bed. I took another nap and now I am here happy to report that I am feeling much better. June Bug has been very active today and that makes me happy. As long as she stays out of my ribs, I welcome the kicks and punches.

Other than that, I am feeling great today. I feel confident, sexy, happy, able, and silly. There might be something to this saying in bed thing, I have not had any of my normal pains today. I will make sure to bring this up with the doctor next Friday. I know that I will complete a good amount of research tonight. I started and once I start, there is no stopping me and I will have great results for my team. Plus, I always do my best work during the last moments before a deadline. Overall, today has not been bad.

What is on my brain today? That is a good question. I think about how my life will change in June. I also think about how much everything has changed over the past six and a half months. I am excited about these changes. I still cannot believe we are having a baby. I am so very grateful that she is so healthy. I know that my Sweetie will be a wonderful father. I know that we will be a wonderful team. The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy. Between finishing two large projects for school and two showers, things are pretty non-stop.

Tonight is another relaxing evening while I work on schoolwork. Sweetie is busy in the kitchen making pork tenderloin with blackberry sauce. It sounds wonderful. It is so nice to be a princess – heehee.

No comments: