Friday, April 15, 2005

Once again, perfection

I wrote a blog at home last night. I think it was a good one too. Then what do I do? I go to sleep and do not forward it to work. I was very tired.

I woke up wonderfully yesterday. My Sweetie woke up at the same time I did. My back was to him and he started massaging. I must say this is the best way to start the day. He is so wonderful.

Yesterday marked one month until graduation. The lack of completeness with my group project has me in a slight panic. However, regardless of quality, the deadline is Monday night. I have faith that we can pull it off, I will simply be on the computer at lot this weekend and on campus on Sunday. Speaking of graduation, I need to get with my designer for some ideas for the invites. It is nice to be married to such a talented man.

Speaking of invites, I finally received my invite for my shower (BestFriend was keeping it a secret). YAY. We had dinner with Best Friend, her husband, MotoDiva, and Sam. It was so yummy. The invites are perfect. She knows me so well. I even know the location now and I highly approve.

Today we had our 32 week appointment. Although normally it would be on Monday, I moved it to today in order to get my sonogram the day before graduation – I am quite manipulative, aren’t I? Well, medical opinion said it AGAIN. I am perfect. I did have a bit of strangeness with the weigh in. I lost a pound over the last two weeks. This is even stranger with what I ate for dinner last night. I am back to only a 3-pound gain. My doctor said that my pain is normal and will most likely get worse. At least he is honest. I spoke with him about reduced hours at work and such. He said that if I get to the point where that is what I want, he will write a note. He is awesome.

This weekend is going to be crazy. Tonight is packing my room at my mom’s house to make room for the furniture swap. Tomorrow morning we will finish cleaning out the furniture and preparing the items for the move. Then the fun begins. I will be directing traffic for loading the U-haul while I am on my laptop working on my group project. After we finish unloading, what my mom is sending to our house (new bedroom suite), I plan to enjoy anyone who wishes to stick around with games and conversation. Sunday is another fun day at school with my group. Most likely, the second to last time I go to campus before graduation. Our group project then is due on Monday where I will show much rejoicing. Once this hits the only thing between me and my MBA will be a 3-page paper on what I learned in Capstone – that is easy enough. I cannot believe I am so close. I went from a clerk in accounting who could not get further because I did not have a degree to having two. This is all so exciting.

No comments: