Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Another great mood day

Seriously, I think I am finally hitting that feeling great point in pregnancy – not that I have been miserable at all. However, my mood the last few days has been so great.

I feel secure and happy. I feel wonderful. I cannot even describe it really. I went to lunch with co-workers again today. I actually talked more about school than JuneBug. I think this is a first.

She has definitely started to drop some; my boobs are not resting on my belly as much. I am so torn about my appointment on Friday. Part of me wants him to say “half days starting now” and part of me really does want to work until the end. We shall see. I will not mind being home as long as I am feeling as good as I am now.

I did not get off work until almost eight tonight. Now I am resting my back. I simply cannot do those hours right now. I am not letting this bother my mood. My Sweetie made me a gourmet dinner of PB&J. OK, it was my request, but he makes it exactly the way I like.

Sorry for the lack of in depth posts. Things are crazy this week between work, school, and getting ready for the move this weekend.

No comments: