Tuesday, May 10, 2005

35 week appointment

Luckily, right before going to sleep last night, I remembered that we had a doctor’s appointment this morning. How could we forget? It is our brains this week. I realized on Sunday that I did not have any notes to remind me about Graduation rehearsal on Thursday. Things are just so busy. When will my brain come back?

But we did make it to the “oh so early” appointment. 35 weeks baby, this is the home stretch. I did the normal pee, weigh, blood pressure, uterus measurement (outside of belly), and Q&A. Everything looks great and the Nurse Practitioner gave me an A+. My uterus is measuring right at 35 weeks so all is well.

I love our house. This time every year, we have the same experience. Multitudes of frogs come to live in our ditch. I like frogs, as done my Sweetie. However, the best part is at night when they decide to “sing”. Last night I was lucky enough to fall asleep in my husband’s arms while listening to this song.

Rumor on Friday was that I might get this Friday off from work – due to long hours with quarter close and the audit. However, that changed today. Instead, I am getting Thursday off. This actually works out better. I am going to use it as one last day on campus. If I took Friday off I would stay home and clean all day, probably over do it, and not feel superb on Saturday. This way, since I have to be on campus at 3:30 anyway for graduation rehearsal, I will not overdo it. I plan to go to campus early and do a video tour for my JuneBug.

Last night was so much fun. My Sweetie was playing on his computer, he installed Tiger on Sunday, and I was in the bedroom with my feet up. With the install, his AIM also upgraded. This gave him the ability that I have had, since my computer is a newer version, with talking over messenger. Since my Sweetie wanted to be able to chat with me, we put it to use last night. We are so silly. In the same house (and not a big house mind you) and we were talking over instant messenger using our microphones and AIM. He absolutely loved it and said he wants to do this while he games. I think it is great. He also wants to finally get a webcam so he can see our JuneBug when I am home with her during my maternity leave. I think we are one of the last to actually get a webcam. It goes on the list of digital camcorder and camera that we also need/want to document our JuneBug’s life.

Tonight we are going out for a last minute shopping spree with my mom for her big business trip tomorrow. Then we get to clean the house. We are running out of time for the graduation.

To top off my day, my Sweetie imed me this: i love you most; i have always loved you too, since the day we met, i knew i would be with you

No comments: