Saturday, May 21, 2005

I love this room

Currently I am sitting on the floor in JuneBug’s room and sorting through all the clothes she already has. I believe her wardrobe to be more extensive than my own. Of course, I am taking a moment to write my thoughts.

My Sweetie and MIL took the futon to my Brother’s. It is no longer in her room, YAY!!! They are currently hanging JuneBug’s fan. This is very important as this room gets warm quickly.

Crib update – the delivery date is still set for June 2-6. Since she is coming on the 7th, we have to hope it comes before the 6th.

Last night was a great visit. We played games while not keeping score. The evening provided much entertainment and relief as I sorted through the mess in our living room. I picked a meal fit for royalty – hotdog crescent rolls and beans. It was what I wanted.

Today I am hoping to get a lot of the room re-loaded as well as a date night tonight. Of course, I have great expectations and then am reminded of my large belly and exhaustion. It helps tremendously that my Sweetie understands this and lets me set the pace. We simply want everything ready for our JuneBug.

It is really happening. We are so close to meeting our angel. The last eight months have been amazing. Not only with experiencing life grow inside me, but also my Sweetie and mine’s relationship. He takes the best care of me.

No comments: