Monday, May 30, 2005

In Love

This weekend was productive, although tiring. We did manage to sleep in good for two of the three mornings. Mom and Brother came over tonight for dinner. Mom is doing good and is ready to go to work tomorrow. Today also involved much reflection on our baby’s room. We are so excited for the arrival. It simply amazes me that she is coming so soon. I cannot believe that I am at the end of my pregnancy. I cannot wait to meet our little one. I cannot wait to see what traits she takes after me and which she takes after her daddy.

My Sweetie and I are doing so good. I love our relationship. We are not perfect, but we accept this and try to improve on a daily basis. The bottom line is that we love each other and love our life together. We cannot wait to begin this next step in our adventure.

My Sweetie spent the afternoon nesting. He was very productive with packing glasses we no longer use, installing the car seat, completing laundry, and day dreaming about our near future. We even developed several roles of film. One was from 1998. It was my Sweetie’s Black Belt Camp photos. It was fun to go through these pictures. This was right after we moved into our second apartment and Sweetie was in his last summer before graduation.

We both have been in a great mood all weekend. As I am typing this, my Sweetie just came to bed almost skipping. I asked why he is in such a good mood. His response was “I am so in love with you and we had a great weekend”. I think that says it all. It is time for sleep.

No comments: