Thursday, May 19, 2005

Wonderful Finds Today

~ Watermelon helps reduce swelling and tastes so yummy

~ My boss being out of the office for two days makes for a lower stress workday

~ Lunch with my Sweetie is always wonderful, especially when I am told how beautiful I am

~ Dinner with Best Friend, her husband, MotoDiva, and her daughter is a perfect evening.

~ Flip-flops that light up as I walk are a perfect gift

~ A beautiful butterfly to add to JuneBug’s room makes me happy

~ My belly touches the steering wheel and shows me how much she has grown

~ A busy upcoming weekend makes me feel alive: Friday with Brother, SIL, and Mom coming over; Saturday is a date day and night planned; and Sunday is normal shopping with mom followed by dinner and games at MotoDiva’s with the whole group

~ Life is good

No comments: