Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Where is the cool air??

My temporary help started today. This is very strange, teaching someone my position. However, the plus side is that she seems to be catching on. The training week will be haphazard and random, but next week the fun will begin with close.

Tonight my Sweetie and I worked on the living room and cleaned out JuneBug’s drawers. Unfortunately, after a short trip to purchase a couple of items for our Baby’s room, we came home to a warm house. Our AC seems to not be working. This is one part of home ownership that sucks. We cannot simply call the landlord to take care of it. I hope that we can get it fixed very soon. It is already getting hot around here.

I cannot believe in two weeks we will have our baby girl. This amazing journey is almost over, of course only to begin another adventure. We have our 37 week appointment tomorrow afternoon. They will give me another ultrasound to see if she has flipped. I do not believe that she has, but the doctor wants to give her every chance.

My Sweetie continues to be wonderful. I cannot believe how lucky I am. He truly adores me. He is as excited and nervous as I am about JuneBug’s arrival.

Less than 2 weeks until the surgery and only 8 days remaining of work.

No comments: