Monday, May 23, 2005

Another fabulous weekend comes to a close

It is late. We just got back from MotoDiva’s. I am currently drinking water to ease some Braxton Hicks.

This weekend was so wonderful. Yesterday, Terry and MIL got the fan painted and mounted – it looks great. Then Sweetie and I went to Barnes & Noble to get some much anticipated “first year” reading material. Following we went to Frys. After a couple of hours at the store, we made our decision and purchased a digital camcorder. It is awesome. We finished our day at Joe’s Crab Shack with a tasty dinner outside. It was one of those days that remind me how happy I truly am.

Today we went to the grocery store, as normal. When we got home I apparently looked very tired as my Sweetie told me to take a nap before heading to MotoDiva’s. It was exactly what I needed. He was wonderful and took care of laundry and such while I slept. I awoke on my own (he was going to let me sleep until I woke up, regardless of the time), and Sweetie wanted to co-shower before our outing, I know TMI. I can’t say no to his sweet face.

We made it to MotoDiva’s to find Best Friend, her husband, Sam, and another couple and their 1.5 year old (I don’t think I have mentioned them since December). The evening held good conversation, great food (MotoDiva even had watermelon and had no idea on the wonderful impact on my swollen feet), and playing a board game.

Sweetie brought our new toy to play with. Hopefully, the shots came out looking pretty good. He was in a very “all about Missy” mood today. At the grocery store, he kept coming up and loving on me and the belly. This kind of behavior did not end at the grocery store. It continued throughout the day with even my first attempt at using the camcorder was at MotoDiva’s of him smiling and signing “I love you always”.

The Braxton Hicks seem to have subsided. That means I can go to bed. Sleep is needed, as long as the heartburn does not wake me up as it has the last few nights. It is ok, I am not complaining, any night where I get to sleep next to my Sweetie is wonderful, even if it does consist of heartburn and uncomfortable pains.

No comments: