Friday, May 06, 2005

Progress

Today my Sweetie and I had lunch again at our favorite place. He is so wonderful. It was another great lunch. We ate early because he had to go to an offsite event right after lunch. The best part was that at the event he was directing the people into the event. When it got slow he would call, “just to hear my voice”. He has called several times telling me how much he misses me and such. I love him so much.

Well today is the third day where I noticed that I can breath easier than before, this mean she is moving down. This has me thinking. While she might be late, I keep thinking she is coming early and I want to be prepared. All I ask is that she waits until after graduation.

We are going to DarkDiva’s house tomorrow night to pick up some items that we are borrowing for JuneBug. Tomorrow during the day, my Sweetie is helping his Uncle build a deck. Then next weekend is graduation. Due to his workouts, and busy weekends, he has not played FFXI as much as he would like. I hope he gets an opportunity this weekend. During the week next week, we will be getting the house ready for the party as well as his workouts. This makes little time for his game. I will make sure that he gets the opportunity to interact with his friends at some point to make up for everything else he is doing for JuneBug and me. He deserves it. Not sure how much he will want to play once JuneBug arrives. His playing voluntarily changed so much since just getting pregnant, I cannot imagine how it will change once she comes. I do not mind him playing this game; it is a hobby that he likes. Plus, it gives me a chance to pamper myself or, when I still had school work, to complete homework.

WARNING PREGNANT TMI SECTION:

Speaking of pampering, last night while my Sweetie was working out, I decided it was time to do something about what a pregnant blog buddy refers to as “the down there forest”. If you have never been pregnant, you might not realize that as your belly grows, your ability to see certain parts of your body disappears. This makes normal maintenance and such difficult. Not that any of you want to know, but in the past I have had every “hair style” that you can think of with this location. I was fed up last night. Due to being 5 weeks away from my due date, I figured the best thing to do would be to eliminate everything. I have experience eliminating everything with a razor, but not over a large belly. So I needed an alternative method. I used the bikini nair. It worked. That stuff rocks. Stinks, but rocks. One less thing for me to worry about before my internal exams begin on the 16th. Sorry but my doctor is cute so I want to look good for him, LOL. My Sweetie was quite surprised by the results, and quite happy. I feel quite accomplished and sexy.


END OF PREGNANT TMI SECTION

Today is proving to be a wonderful day. My Sweetie’s mood was back to happy last night. That is all that I needed, to see him smile and laugh. Other than feeling freaked out about getting everything ready for our new roommate, I am so very happy right now.

No comments: