Saturday, May 07, 2005

Can't Get Sick

I need to stop making lists and expecting that I will accomplish everything on said list.

Yesterday as I was heading home, I started feeling like a cold was coming on.

OH side note, I can now work from home. They finally set me up correctly. This is a huge relief as well as a novelty. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Last night my Sweetie and I had dinner with my Mom and Brother. It was a great conversation. Unfortunately, I found out that my brother will not be able to make it to my graduation ceremony but he will for the party. His reason is extremely valid and related to his health and such so I am not mad or upset.

This morning I woke up early to help Sweetie to prepare for his day of manual labor. I noticed that I still was not feeling well. However, I sat down and made a “do or die” list for myself while he was away. After having breakfast with my Mom and buying my graduation outfit, I came home. The outfit is cute and comfortable as well as matches my pregnant flip flop type sandals. I was not up for anything right away so I tried on the new outfit with my cap and gown. It looks good. Then I curled into bed for a nap. Apparently, my body does believe that I am coming down with something as I slept without a problem for three hours. Normally my afternoon naps will be about an hour. Now I am looking at 4:30 and needing to start getting ready for DarkDiva’s at 5. I am feeling a bit better, but not real motivated to do anything, let alone everything, on my list.

It will all work out. I simply have to have faith.

No comments: