Monday, May 23, 2005

How could someone replace me?

Today has been interesting. I am intensely aware of everything happening with my body. After last nights BH (Braxton Hicks), I know she really does hold the cards at this point.

After finding out that I had not eaten my lunch at my normal time, my Sweetie asked if we could have lunch together. He simply wanted to be near me and said he missed me. I love requests like this. We headed out to meet for a late lunch. While walking up the stairs in the back to get to my car, I felt pains like last night, bad BH but nothing that caused me to stop moving altogether. I have to assume that is what it was since I did not have another, let alone anything within 5 minutes apart. Needless to say, I did not park in the back when I returned. In fact, I did something I never would do; I drove through the garage and after not finding a spot, decided to park in visitor parking. I would love to see someone try to yell at me for this, hehe.

I am so tired today. I cannot wait to go home and take a short nap. She sure is zapping me these last few weeks. Her movement is more active and obvious on a daily basis. I can tell that she is getting cramped inside me.

I cannot believe that I am 37 weeks pregnant, she is considered term, although the official gestation is another 3 weeks. We simply cannot wait to meet her. 35 weeks ago our life changed forever. We knew at that point that things would never be the same. Everything is so much better. I cannot wait to embrace this next step. We are so ready. Even if everything is not perfect, we have hit the point of wanting to just meet her. Everything else will fall into place as needed.

I just found out that my work for a temp to cover my items while I am out. This freaks me out so much. I know they need help, but I worry that she will out perform me. I know my job is secure for 12 weeks while I am out. But I still worry. I know the sooner she starts the sooner it is ok if JuneBug comes early. I also know that the better I train her the better I appear. I just don’t want to baby-sit for a week before the action picks up. I know I am being silly. It will all work out.

No comments: