Thursday, May 05, 2005

Emotions and Worry

I did not post yesterday due to actually working, LOL. It was my busiest day of close and I accomplished what I needed to, and on time.

My emotions are high. I have noticed some changes the last week or so. For example, I am getting up to pee during the night (new for my pregnancy) and I am extra weepy.

Last night, while Sweetie worked out, I listed to a song my mom recommended called “House at Pooh Corner”. I cried and cried as I listened to it.

This morning it was an e-mail about Mothers that got me teary eyed.

Am I emotional? Yes. Am I depressed? No. This is a different emotional state. This is completely related to the pregnancy.

When someone you love so much hurts or has a bad day, you want to be able to make it all better. This is even truer when it is someone who normally is very happy. My Sweetie is having a bad day at work. This kills me. I am so happy that we have AIM to use to chat all day long, I hope I am helping his day improve somewhat.

I am getting so close to my due date. Only 5.5 weeks remain. I am hitting a freaked out phase. Worried about getting everything where we want it in the house, getting everything worked out for maternity leave, worried if I will get to come back to my current position (even though this one is completely unfounded), worried about my Sweetie being able to take off from work, getting my bag packed, getting the car seat (must have one to take JuneBug home), and so on and so on. This is not rational. This is not a calm woman thinking. This is a woman who has had several coworkers notice that JuneBug is lower than she used to be. Deep Breath!

No comments: