Tuesday, January 24, 2006

10 Things on Tuesday

~The Nestle Commercials make me tear up so badly.
~I have had my toe-nails painted purple since my face-to-face interview.
~I am wearing a size 8 sundress today. Sweetie loves sundresses.
~I drink water out of a "bubba keg" it is huge. I try to drink 2 a day.
~Tuesday nights Mom comes over to watch Gilmore girls. Tonight is a repeat so Sweetie gets to play his game.
~Tomorrow is lunch with the two girls from HS that I refound at the reunion
~Thursday is lunch with old co-workers
~Friday is hopefully movie with HowieMaui
~I just got notification that my order of car magnets and bracelets will be delivered on the 27th, the ones for the new organization I work for. If I know you IRL you probably will get one.
~I am going shopping in my closet for my outfit for the Addy's. So nice to be able to fit into smaller sizes. Go Red for Women is Feb 3rd. So I need to keep that in mind. There is a pink necklace and bracelet that I have been eyeing at Target. If I find something to wear in my closet then I save money and I can buy some accessories.

No comments: