Friday, January 13, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday



This week Kristine assigned us three Friday the 13th items.

Something you are afraid of: My cell phone is my biggest fear right now. I am so afraid they are going to call and say I did not get the job.

Lucky Charm: It is true. Sweetie is my biggest lucky charm. He gets me through all the tough times and is the best to celebrate the good times with.

Something Friday the 13th ish: The invite for the Diva Slumber Party tonight. THANK YOU AGAIN SWEETIE.

4 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

The pic of your family is great - You have a beautiful family :)

I played too :)

Leska McCall said...

Oh! you get to go out? by yourself? w/o a baby/child/husband? and chat w/ girls? so very jealous.

hemlock said...

Diva slumber party??

That sounds way too fun. I'd love to go to one of those!

Great SPF!

Charlotte in Pa said...

Fun stuff! The slumber party invitation is cool... very creative. Hope you have lots of fun!!