Monday, January 23, 2006

Shove me in the shallow water... before I get too deep

Enough of the Deep, at least for a couple of hours, lol. Thank you for letting me write things that make me so much to me. Everyone's comments made me smile.

My goal for today is to write random, silly, superficial (that's for you Tiff) things.

The Blogger Blowout is coming up quickly. I cannot wait to meet everyone. I have to find the perfect outfit. I do not want to show up on Kami's FUG Thursday.

I had lunch with Mom and Sweetie. No matter the amount of time since the last time I saw him, I get so excited and feel butterflies when I see him again.

I started cleaning out the pantry today - see I am more motivated since I got the job. It is sad the amount of unorganization in there. Not to mention the amount of food that expired in 2002-2003. I also started a bag for the food bank, non expired of course.

I also bought a VCR today. Did you know it is very hard to find a vcr that is not a dvd/vcr? Well, I found one at Wally World. I have not been in there since I first found out I was pregnant, very strange. We lost our VCR back in 2004 when our last one attempted to eat our sonogram tape. The punishment? Sweetie destroyed it. However, I have videos and workout videos - namely TaeBo - that I do not want to lose the ability to use. Unfortunately, it took too long to get it set up and tonight's workout did not happen. I must wait until tomorrow.

12 days until carnaval. I am not stressing. Sweetie says I am hot. Most notably on Saturday. I was in a bra and panties (yes you need to know this) and he said I looked so thin (talk about bedroom points). Then I put on this cute button up shirt and did not have it buttoned as I go into Bug's room to see how they were doing with getting ready. He turns to me and says that I looked sexy. Right the freak on. I am so awesome. I think I will show this thinness off with HNT.

Sweetie is dragging me to bed. For some reason he says there is a reason I need to be there, lol. Yes, I declared it "Mind in the Gutter Monday". Off to get my "cardio".

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Really? A VCR? Do you need an 8 track player too? :)

Grammy G said...

Thank you for always coming when I need you. You and Terry are the best.

Love,
Juror #8