Thursday, January 19, 2006

WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW


Today has been the best. I spent the day with Bug and received the job I wanted.

Then Sweetie comes home with the best news. He received a letter today stating that he won an Addy for his new logo. This is huge. He received his first ones at the 2002 awards ceremony (a bronze and silver in web design). Now 4 years later, and after a lot of bullshit with his industry, his time has come again.

He is so happy. He ran into the house and gave me a big kiss before handing me the letter. He won on his favorite aspect of design - identity. Not only that it is something that he designed for himself. So awesome. He has worked on his logo for over 7 years with a number of revisions. Finally he is at a place where he created something award winning that repersents him. He is downright giddy. I love seeing him like this.

The awards ceremony is the day before Carnaval. Talk about a great week. I start work on a Wednesday, Friday is the Addy's and Saturday Carnaval.

Such a good day.

2 comments:

Grammy G said...

I am so proud of Terry. He has worked hard for this and he deserves it. He has been through a lot lately and this is the encouragement he needs to remind himself that he has talent. This is so awesome and I couldn't be prouder of him.

Love,
Grammy G

Crista said...

Many, many congrats to you both! Can't wait to hear more about the job, and the organization.