Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Waiting

I hate waiting. My phone interview is scheduled for 19 minutes from now. I have my phone, I took a long shower to help with my confidence. I also applied for six other positions today. I know, I need to have faith. It is hard.

Sweetie asked me to have lunch with him today. I packed up food and we had a picnic. So Sweet. I am in a strange mood today, feel like I am in a void, I think it is the wait for the phone interview.

Crista mentioned that this year is when she turns 30, the same goes for me. This does not bother me. However, I have been thinking about it. If my plan continues *knock on wood* I plan to complete Motive for my B-day and Freescale in the beginning of 2007. Then we can start talking about a sibling for Bug.

However, something else has gotten into my head. The Breast Cancer Three Day Walk This is a three day walk that covers 60 miles. This year it occurs in Dallas/Fort Worth the weekend of Oct 27-29. Of course this will depend on many factors, but it sounds wonderful. Like something I would thrive doing.

So the plan is for me to get my mileage up and then I start marathon training in May, whether it is for Breast Cancer or Motive. Either way, I am walking at least 13.1 - 60 miles for my b-day.

Oh yea, and CPA testing. Don't worry, I have a plan.

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I did the Breast Cancer 3 day in September of 2005! I blogged all about it! That is the whole reason I started my site. So from May to September I talked about the training and the 3 day! It was hard but it was an awesome experience! Good luck if you decide to walk!