Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolutions

Happy Anniversary Sweetie. Eight years ago today we became one. Thank you for saying "I Will" that cold and rainy day.

It is that time of year when we think of how we want to change ourselves and our life. Sweetie and I have resolutions just like anyone else. Mine are more important to me this year than others. With my work situation, I am trying to find myself. I have a phone interview tomorrow. I don't want to jinx anything, so I am not going into too much detail. But I would LOVE to work there. I mean LOVE LOVE LOVE. It is the kind of job that I would take a huge paycut to work there. OK paycut from what I was making, anything is more than now, LOL.

First thing first is Fly Lady. We are starting our 31 day introduction tomorrow. Tomorrow also begins working out and watching what I eat for Carnaval. Of course I say this after being completely full from Anniversary Dinner. There are other resolutions regarding walking, CPA, and being a better mother/wife/friend/daughter/sister.

2006 is going to be quite a year. It, of course, will not live up to last year with Bug's arrival, but I see it as good nevertheless.

I need to go and feed Sweetie some Godiva and get to bed. I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

Grammy G said...

I, too, am thankful that eight years ago Terry decided to join the family. He's been a great addition.

Good luck on your interview. I will be praying for you.

Love,
Mom