Friday, January 20, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday

As Kristine dictates, we take photos and show everyone our stuff. Come on, you know you want to play.

#1 Lotions
#2 ToothBrush
I combined these to save blog space. These are the lotions I love. As well as my handy dandy toothbrush. Yes, the label is upside down. No, I am not that anal to reshoot. Man, this one is hard. I want to reshoot it, but that would mean that I am very anal and we cannot have that. Sweetie even said not taking another picture is going to be hard, for both of us. Oh yes, have I ever mentioned, my Sweetie is very anal. In some ways more so than I am.



#3 Towel
This is one of the towel set that we bought when we moved into the house. MIL gave us new towels last year for Christmas. I was going to show both, but I cannot find one that is clean. So here you go, one green towel and me knowing that I have to do laundry tomorrow.

15 comments:

Renee said...

Cool!

I played.:-)

Peanutt said...

LOL, I only had two towels left...just screaming at me that I need to get my laundry done! I played!

hemlock said...

Great SPF!!

I totally would have reshot that pic. But that's just the way I am. It's not something to be proud about, necessarily.

I love new towels, but you have to wash them 5 or so times before they stop giving you fluffies!!!

BirdMadGirl said...

Sigh... I have laundry to do as well. LOTS of it. A fun-filled Saturday is in store for me!

I played too :)

Unknown said...

happy spf!

Me said...

I don't know that we could have been able to see whether they were clean or not! :)

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Happy SPF

Those sonicare toothbrushes are very popular!

I Played!

xtessa said...

my MIL always gives us towels for christmas... i try not to use them as much as possible.{{evil laugh}}

i played!

Random and Odd said...

wow. two people that use aveno. I might need to try it.

I have SUPER dry skin though.

Random and Odd said...

You know all those towels on my blog from YESTERDAY? already dirty.

Having 7 people in one house means i'm always washing towels.

Charlotte in Pa said...

I LOVE Dove products. They're so, so good! And nothing is better than Aveeno if you have dry, itchy skin. The oatmeal bath is the best! Way to combine the entries - I like a girl who knows how to cut down on work!!

Torie said...

I had to take another picture of my toothbrush because the Aquafresh was upside down the first time. I admire your restraint.

I played.

My Stuff

Unknown said...

What is it with me? I looked at the toothbrush after you mentioned it was upside down and it nearly gave me hives!

This from someone who allows entire colonies of dust-bunnies to roam free in her house.

I think I'm OCD.

Happy SPF!

Jana said...

I played too!

And took multiple shots until it came out the way I wanted.

Kami said...

I'm probably just anal enough to reshoot that picture. :)