Wednesday, January 18, 2006

iTunes, youTunes, everyoneTunes

We got my SIL her b-day cards tonight. Bug had a good time. She is so into everything. It is amazing. Sweetie is currently working out and I am in the mood for some blogging.

Something I saw recently that I want to participate in. Go into iTunes, play on random 15 songs and report the results.

1. You're Still the One - Shania Twain - I love this song, it reminds me of me and Sweetie
2. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
3. Carbon - Tori Amos
4. Policy of Truth - Depeche Mode
5. Montana - Venus Hum
6. Boadicea - Enya - My all time favorite Enya
7. Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
8. Ecce Grantum - Orff Carmina Burana
9. Concerto for Violin, Obeo, and Sreings in C Minor - Bach
10. Time to Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman
11. Against all Odds - Phil Collins
12. Watermark - Enya
13. Allegri; Misere Mei, Deus - The Winchester Cathederal Choir
14. Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan - Sweetie and I adopted this song as one of ours after singing it to eachother at the concert in 2004
15. It Don't Matter Now - Alison Krauss - the line "Is that sorry on your Breath" is what I used for my post back in Feb.

I am not sure if this is a good sample of my library. But it shows some of my tastes. Oh damn, I don't have some of my Kenny Rogers, Shelby Lynne, or Reba in my iTunes. Yes, I like a variety of music.

1 comment:

BirdMadGirl said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Venus Hum!! That song is fantastic :)