Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What do I title this

Today started a little rocky as I was feeling some sadness, nothing caused it - it was just there. I went back to sleep and that helped a lot. I had good dreams, wish I remembered them. Sweetie picked me up to run errands and eat lunch. Any time I am with my Sweetie things are better. When I got back home I decided that I needed some pamper time. I colored my hair, nothing drastic - not with the new job. I held back my urges for plum and went with a light golden red. I think it just evened out the red already in my hair. While it was setting, I put on a mint facial mask. So nice. I feel refreshed, revived, and beautiful.

Friday we are celebrating SIL's b-day. Tonight, Mom and I (along with Bug) are going shopping for her. So many birthdays right now, DarkDiva's is the 3rd, yep day before Carnaval, and Brother's is the 16th. Speaking of Birthdays, Tammy turns 30 on Friday. As she told us this week is her b-day week. Happy Birthday Week Tammy. A lot of friends/blog buddies are hitting their 30th b-day. I turn 30 in 298 days. Not that I am counting. However, I have been told that I do not look it. The best part of the Diva Party was hearing BellaDiva tell me her husband told her "man, that terry is robbing the cradle". This is huge. When I was heavy (I love being able to say "when") I looked older than my Sweetie - there is only 15 months between us. Sweetie keeps repeating it and giggling. He loves it.

Sweetie was so good about his 30th. It helped that he had a beautiful daughter to help celebrate. She will be 17 months for my celebration. I wanted to have my CPA complete for this big b-day. However, as my career path is changing slightly, I am no longer putting the pressure of passing on myself. I am, however, keeping my resolution to complete the Motive Bison Stampede with a better time than in 2003. It is the week after my b-day. It is the half marathon with the fucking hills.

Which brings me to marathon training. I will work on my base until mid May and that is when I will begin the training of LSD walks on Saturday mornings. MotoDiva wants to run the NYC marathon in 2007. You have to qualify, but I would love to participate. The three day Breast Cancer walk is still up in the air.

As far as the job, I am still waiting on the formal offer letter. The more I think about it, it is where I am supposed to be right now. I will just feel better once I receive the offer letter. Then I can talk about it. Dying to tell everyone what it is - within limits of course.

WBW = I am looking for pictures, but do not know if I can come up with anything. Can an ex-boyfriend be considered a WTF?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh, yea ex-boyfriends are definately WTF material! I almost posted one, but the hubbs said it would be too mean. Whatever. I should have done it.

Thanks for the shout-out for by B-day! Tomorrow is my birthday eve.