Sunday, January 22, 2006

She Stood

First things first, Bug stood - by herself - without aid - for 5 seconds. I always said she would do all her firsts when she was pissed. That is what happened. We left the room, how dare us. Actually only a few feet away for half a second. I turn back and she is standing. I cannot believe it. She is amazing, and currently sleeping on me.

This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday was celebration for SIL's birthday. Then Saturday was family day. The evening consisted of HowieMaui and her husband coming over for dinner and long conversations that lasted into the wee hours of the morning. They are moving closer to me next week, YAY. Today was the normal store and errands, oh and Bug standing.

Sweetie and I are so excited about the Addy Award Ceremony. It is the night before Carnaval and we are going to do it up right. It is a chance for a romantic evening for us, I never say no to that. Dinner is provided at the ceremony but we are going to enjoy a sexy dessert. Tomorrow I need to buy the tickets. Such a great chance to let my man show off his many talents. This also gives me a chance to buy something slinky.

Today, at the grocery store, I heard the WORST version of "Tears of a Clown". Horrible, really. Some remakes should not be done. Smokey Robinson is the only true version.

This is what we saw when we woke up this morning. Birds!

No comments: