Sunday, January 29, 2006

Space bag

Weekend summary - because you are dying to know.

Friday - family dinner

Saturday - HowieMaui is officially moved to my side of town - woo hoo. Bug was so good and even made a new friend.

Sunday - store and errands

So I failed to post on HNT or SPF. Alas, I am not about to let down my public. I will post double this week.

We bought space-bags today. My Sweetie is absolutely giddy. He just finished finding all the sheets, comforters, and blankets that he could put into the bags. He then proceeded to shrink them while declaring how wonderful it was. Got to love him.

Tonight we had Bug's grandparents over for dinner. MIL, Mom, and Grandpa-inlaw. It was very nice and laid back - the kind of visit that I like.

I start my new job on Wednesday. I am still shocked that I get to work at my favorite non-profit. I figure that I will work there for as long as I can afford. The CPA is still on schedule, I just need to get my butt in gear study wise. I hope to test again in May.

Carnaval is on Saturday. I am so excited. But I am even more excited about the Addy's. My Baby deserves this in a big way. Such a big week.

Sorry for the lack of excitement in this post. I am tired and have a sore throat. Blah.

Tomorrow is my last Monday unemployed.

No comments: