Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Time to recap. It is 2006. New Years Eve we had HowieMaui, her husband, Mom, Mil, Brother and SIL over to celebrate. We played games and had a blast. There is nothing better than bringing in the New Year with your child. Here we are with our kiss at Midnight. Shortly after midnight, Sweetie took me into the kitchen said "I want you with me forever". He then got down on one knee and asked me to Marry him again. Date to be determined. He also gave me a bracelet with the infinity symbol. He is the most romantic ever. New Years day continued with a family focus. We went to Luby's for lunch, as tradition requires. We ate our black-eyed peas and cabbage.

Today Sweetie and I celebrated our Anniversary, actual day is tomorrow. We went to Alamo and saw Harry Potter. It was very good. Sweetie was happy they took out the spider scene that was in the book. Then our fun really began. We got matching tattoos. This is our 8th anniversary. Eight on its side is infinity. We both got infinity on the middle of our upper back. Here is Mine and Sweetie's.

Tomorrow the celebration continues. I think Whataburger will be for lunch. We already have our champagne and godiva. Now I need to finish so I can eat grapes dipped in chocolate.

1 comment:

Crista said...

Happy Anniversary!