Thursday, January 12, 2006

Divas Divas Everywhere

1st things first, I have heard nothing about the job. No word so stop asking :-)

Yesterday, today and tomorrow are full of divas. Yesterday, Mom and I had lunch with Motodiva. She was so nice and even paid. We discussed my job potential and her trip to NYC in March - she wants to go alone. The group trip is now planned for May. Last night my little family packed up and went to DarkDiva's. It was a very late night as DarkDiva made Sweetie's mask for Carnaval. This is going to be so much fun. Tonight is dinner with Bestfriend and her Husband. And then tomorrow is dinner with HowieMaui and off to the Diva slumber party.

So I have had a little voice in my head about this job, it is not on the traditional path for accountant, and I know it will be less money than I can get elsewhere. But Sweetie keeps reminding me how fulfilled I would feel, the reduced stress, and how great I could do this job. I remind myself that it would be like volunteering and getting paid for it. I also remind myself that I need a place where I can thrive and build back up my confidence after asshole boss. OK enough about the potential job. Everyone's fingers still crossed for me???

I have a Bug home with me today, due to coming home so late last night. She is being cute and playing and talking. She says a lot you know, just don't know what it is. We love her so much. Hard to believe that 7 months ago she was a slug. Today she is her own little person.

Strange transition, but today is Thursday. That means half nekkid Thursday. I think I will play this week. Must go take a picture of myself......

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Good luck crossing my finger you get the job. I have an interview a week from Monday at a big firm. But I only want to work part time because I am going to school so we will see!