Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Me

I've seen this on many sites and I am joining in the fun.

4 Things About Me

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:
1. HEB Checker
2. Lammes Candy
3. Accountant
4. I so badly want to enter a new one here - please let me get this job

Four Movies You'd Watch Over and Over
1. Pretty in Pink
2. Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
3. Fight Club
4. Princess Bride

Four Places You Have Lived
1. Cedar Park, Tx
2. Austin, Tx 1st apartment with sweetie, where we lived when we got married
3. Austin, Tx 2nd apartment with sweetie, where we lived when he graduated
4. Austin, Tx 1st house with sweetie - where we still live, will be 7 years in March

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Medium
3. Gilmore Girls
4. How I met your mother

Four Places You've Been On Vacation
1. Jamaica
2. Disney World
3. Denver Colorado
4. Vegas

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. yahoo mail
2. gmail
3. blogs I am addicted to
4. statcounter

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. ice-cream
3. Cheeseburgers
4. anything made by my Sweetie

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Disney Land
2. Bubble Bath
3. Movies
4. Outside walking

No comments: