Sunday, January 08, 2006

Nervous

Interview in just over 13 hours. This weekend was very good but was not distracting enough. Friday night we went princess shopping as Lilly's b-day was Saturday. The party on Saturday was a lot of fun. Princesses were everywhere - as it was a princess party. The best part, Darkdiva (Lilly's mom) got a trampoline. I might have to give in, increase the life insurance and let Sweetie get one. If you do not know, Sweetie was a gymnast in High School and College. Well, I had fun too. First one is Sweetie flipping, still can at 30, second is me at a much calmer pace.

Today was the store, ho hum, and then getting me ready for my interview. MIL, Mom, Sweetie, Bug, and I all went to Target - hail the red and white. I got the perfect outfit for this interview. Have to remember that I live in Texas. Not only that, but Austin. Most businesses here are casual, and the rest should be. I got some nice tan capris, have to remember I am only 5'0" so they look like long pants on me, lol. I also got a nice nice t-shirt. I know that sounds horrible, but it is so nice. Oh and shoes. Unlike many women, I am not a shoe whore. I had to buy shoes for the occasion because of nothing I owned would work. I think it is great for a casual non-profit like this, oh I said too much. Honestly, I just want to be where I need to be. I believe in fate and if this does not work out, something better will. Oh and I also got me a great "way to go" outfit for myself. A shirt that says "inspire" and some great $10 cargo pants. I am so comfy as I write this.

Tomorrow morning the plan is to get up and help Sweetie get bug ready for the day. Then I will workout, time to think about answers and such. I also need to remember that I must do my nails, including toes as the shoes reveal my little piggies.

I hope I have an answer by Friday. Friday is an all girl slumber party at MotoDiva's yellow house. This should be fun. I will owe Sweetie so big for this one. It would be nice for this to be a celebration.

Speaking of an all girl night. If you notice my new button "Blog Blowout 2006 Austin, Texas". Planned for Feb 18. We have people coming from out of town and out of state. This is going to be a blast. Most of us only know each other through our blogs. What a great opportunity to meet with other women and discuss worldly events (aka lots of drinking, dancing, and having fun).

I need sleep. I need to practice answers. How do you answer "you are very over-qualified, why do you want this job" without jumping up and down screaming how long you have wanted to work for the organization at any position?

I will keep everyone updated.

No comments: